Terms & Conditions
- To be eligible to join The Address E loyalty program you must have a signed corporate rate agreement with at least one of The Address Collective Hotels.
- When this corporate rate agreement ceases (and is not renewed), any associated points are forfeit and are non-redeemable.
- E points are earned and attributed to your organisations profile, individual guests and bookers will not earn E points separately.
- The registered contact in the organisation will be the authorised person to redeem E points from the organisations balance
- All members of the Address E program consent to being contacted by The Address Collective via email with exclusive offers and updates.
- Membership must be applied for and confirmed in order to commence earning E points, this can be done on our website
- E points are only applicable for bookings made directly with The Address Collective Hotels. Bookings made through a third-party agent will not eligible for E points
- E points can only be earned through spend that are recorded in our property management system. Any transactions that are not charged to your bedroom or meeting room cannot be attributed to your organisation and will not earn E points.
- A minimum of 1,000 E points must to be earned before redeeming any rewards
- E points are valid for 12 months from the date they were earned
- E points are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
- E points are not earned for cancelled bookings or non-arrivals
- E points can only be earned once you have become an “Address E” and cannot be rewarded retrospectively
- Bookings are subject to our regular hotel and corporate rate agreement terms.
- The Address E program program cannot be used in conjunction with any other Special offers or discounts